Saturday, January 2, 2010

Old Blues and Old Blood

CMR EDIT:

Look what I totally scored at a rummage sale for $1 on tape! So good, so old.

I am looking forward to music in 2010... like Old Blood!

I have been working on their 12" art, thats going to come out on KILL SHAMAN sometime this year, but its been taking me so long because i want it perfecto.

Through the grapevine (i.e. personal email) I hear Old Blood spent their NYE doing coke off an iphone (so cool!) at a hipster party and spending the early morning at an LSD-fueled art kid party.

I'm forecasting my fav band of 2010!


2 comments:

  1. I wish i could find a Robert Johnson biography...
    from what I understand that guy involved himself with
    some very intense, crazy women.. and wrote some amazingly influential blues jams while he was at it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did coke off an iphone once in memphis tennessee once we have a lot in common i wonder if it was as good for them

    ReplyDelete